Marquis is a skyscraper in Miami, Florida, United States. It is located in northeastern Downtown, on Biscayne Bay along the west side of Biscayne Boulevard. It was topped out in March 2008. The tower is 679 feet (207 m) tall and contains 63 floors. The building currently stands as the 3rd tallest building in Miami and the state of Florida, behind the Four Seasons Hotel Miami and the Southeast Financial Center. The building is located across from Museum Park in northern downtown on Biscayne Boulevard between Northeast 11th Street and 12th Street, adjacent to the Eleventh Street Metromover Station.
Levels 1–3 are used by retail & the hotel. Floors 5–14 are used for parking, hotel units and amenities, and floors 15–63 contain residential units.
The hotel ME Miami:
- Sitting just steps from the Adrienne Arsht Center, American Airlines Arena, Perez Art Museum and the new epicenter of the city, Miami Worldcenter.
- A modern hotel with innovative design, a cosmopolitan atmosphere and contemporary music.
- Spacious rooms, media hub, large 48 inch LED TV, complimentary WiFi.
- Official Hotel Partner of the Miami Heat.
- Beautiful view of the Miami skyline from our Sunset and Sunrise Bella’s poolside bar.
- STK a modern steakhouse restaurant with American bar and DJs inspired by a NY atmosphere.
Set on the stunning views of Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami, the hotel captures all the energy and vibe of the city while you experience breathtaking sunrises.
Sitting just steps from must-see museums, sprawling parks, Art Deco South Beach, Miami Design District, high-end dining, shopping options and world-renowned nightlife, the hotel is a destination tailor-made for the well-defined traveller who view travel not just as a trip, but as an extension of their life experience.
The hotel ME Miami offers a cutting-edge oasis in the cosmopolitan heart of Downtown Miami. Iconic design set the stage for an unforgettable experience, where the pulsating worlds of music, fashion and design meet lifestyle luxury.
Search Marquis Miami Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Marquis Miami *
* All data pertains to single-family homes